Re: Happy Birthday Island Jim!

I think so. But we'll know for sure in a year or less, I think.

On Nov 13, 2005, at 9:24 AM, Donna wrote:

Must be your age that let the message off too soon :)

Sounds and looks like the garden fairy did good this year....loved the
plants you got! Will the philodendron keep the same color scheme in
different conditions?
Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W