Re: now another comment- was Happy Birthday Island Jim!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] now another comment- was Happy Birthday Island Jim!
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:24:09 -0600

I tend to agree with you, Donna, except for it being a mistake.  I would
have done a careful wording too.  This lets the customer know that your
store offers both the plants they want AND the knowledge behind it.  Gives
them a second reason to come to you in the future. It's not a mistake, just
a lost opportunity.
Still, I bet this customer probably didn't care.

Kitty