Re: moonflower seeds

Rough them up, and soak them overnight before planting indoors 6 weeks before final frost or outdoors when the danger of frost is past. That's what I've always done, and I've had no problems. Now I just wait for them to reseed, and pull up what I don't want.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL HABIB" <godihabib@verizon.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:14 AM
Subject: [CHAT] moonflower seeds

A friend gave me some moonflower seeds. Does anyone know if they need special treatment before planting.
It's been very warm in our neck of the woods. 70 today. Tonight the temperatures will plummet about 30 degrees, it's November after all.
Godi, zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.net>