Re: Roll Call.... everyone alright

That's terrible.  When one of the hurricanes hit FL last year, my parents'
retirement apartment had something similar happen.  The place had to have
special treatment to kill the germs and mold.  Do you have a company that
does environmental cleanup in your area?  They might be able to give you
some advice to make sure you don't have problems later.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7

Something