From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Andrea Hodges
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Daylily from seed

Not too terribly long in the grand scheme of things Kitty. About 5 years
I think. I got them from Barry at Sunshine, who grew them from seed for
2 years I think before he sold them, and I had them for either 2 or 3
before they bloomed. Once they got going they got huge quickly.

Andrea H
Petersburg, IL