Re: 2006 Calendar

I got a calendar of religious art by Liz Lemon Swindol (sp? not sure on the last name). Gorgeous, intimate feeling portraits, very spiritual. This will go in my "garden view" room. Ed gets to choose for the kitchen, so it's usally cars, or whatever freebie is the right size.
Judy B, z6 Idaho, where it feels like winter,but no hard freeze yet.
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:47 AM
Subject: [CHAT] 2006 Calendar

So what calendars are y'all planning to use for next year? Gardening related? Or something else?

I've used Get Fuzzy wall calendars for the past 3 years, but I got the
Deadalus catalogue 2 weeks ago and they had Hans Sylvester's Cats in the
Sun wall calendar cheap, so I went for that. I had one years ago and
loved it so much that I now have 2 of his books. I also got the same one
for my sister in Alberta and for my sister here I got a Rocky &
Bullwinkle calendar. For the woman I work with who is a horse fanatic, I
got a pop-up wall calendar of horse pics. I think her kids will like it