Re: Roll Call.... everyone alright

A big appreciation to all who expressed their sympathy. It does go a long way in situations like this. There really is nothing to be done but continue to clean up and repair.
The furnace man came by to talk to us late yesterday. Will be back to get under the house and remove the old duct work that the sewage flowed into. All the duct work for two rooms will have to be replace back to the furnace. Not all that much in expense for parts... but labor from having to work under our crawl space will be the big part. They may have to cut a hole in our floor for access... if they do, that delays a new floor for couple of weeks. All things in their own time, hummm??
I am off to spend half the day and Lowes, getting supplies. Will probably go by liquor store and pick up a decent bottle of wine on the way home.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL HABIB" <godihabib@verizon.net>
What a horrible situation. We had flooding in our living room once, ( it's a few feet lower that the rest of the house) but nothing like you describe.
What helps me in situations like this is that I keep telling myself: This too shall pass!!! Hang in there!
Godi, zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA