Re: Storms

Wow Chris,
  can relate to the no room thing.  What I managed to get in from  outside is
in my dining room, which is rather small. They will have to get moved  , but
I have no idea where.  There is so much to do and not enough time,  but I have
it in mind that what gets done will be just fine.

Have a great Thanksgiving!  I can just imagine what your dining area  looks
like!!!  LOL

Holli
Commack, LI