RE: now weather- Roll Call.... everyone alright

Hum banana's aren't hardy for you there Holli? Some are supposed to be
here... we will see.. noticed a new hotel used some as outdoor landscaping
here, going to 'check' in the spring!

I think we all got hit too quick- although I should have known better- this
is Nov, the weather had us all thinking winter wasn't coming.

Same ankle Holli? Thinking you need to watch where you are walking or
something <lol>....Hope it is nothing serious... not the season for it, you
have a display to put up!

Donna