Re: Loss

Oh Jim!
   I am so sorry for your loss.  It is never easy to lose  something that you
have loved for so long and cherished.  I guess it was  just her time.  And I
bet she will be watching what you will put there and  help you take care of a
new life.

Holli

In a message dated 11/17/2005 1:15:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,