Re: Zone 9 CA shade plants

Her initial question had to do with putting Rodgersia in this bed. Moist
shade is uncommon around here, too. Any shade I have means the tree
roots suck up all the moisture.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Must be in east bay. Can't think of anywhere else in north central CA
that could possibly be considered "moist." On the other hand, if she
doesn't want to say where she is, tell her to go to the nursery and
pick out whatever she likes.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W