Re: Roll Call.... everyone alright

Well, Kitty
I have learned that I will never screw down the cap on the drain trap again. It will always sit on top of the trap and if an overflow happens again it will push the cap off and flow out into the lawn... not into the house.
Not a perfect solution, but one that works.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
Glad to hear you're working things out Gene. And I guess if things like
this had to happen, the timing wasn't too bad. At least your new renovation
plans didn't sustain damage. Is there anything that can be done to ensure
this doesn't happen again or at least insure against future damage if it