Re: Photo....four oclocks

Yes, they resprout nicely.  I have to do a bit of pruning throughout  the
year to keep them in check.  They get to be quite large shrubs  here.  But loaded
with blooms, although somewhat leggy on the  bottom.....nice with lower
growing things beneath it though.  They come up  everwhere if I dont' collect the
seeds.  I have one in a pot with a  hibiscus that has grown up over the top and
is like an umbrella over it.   Kind of funny looking if you know what it is,
but just at first glance, it's  pretty, so I left it.
Not sure about the tuber, I've never pulled one of the older plants.   I do
end up pulling quite a few of the new seedlings in spring and through the
year.  I would imagine it is quite large, since most of the shrubs, even  pruned
back get to be about 4 foot tall and wide.  The main stalks are a  good inch
and half or so thick.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/21/2005 11:02:42 PM Central Standard Time,