To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] 2006 Calendar--and gardening by the moon....

My dad always planted by the moon. Potatoes HAD to be planted before Good
Friday, too. He ALWAYS had a magnificent food garden with enough produce to
take care of hungry critters and envious neighbors and for momma to can to
get us through the winter!

As for calendars, well, we'll certainly have a Zelda calendar. (I know you
are all shocked and amazed that I would have a bulldog calendar, but there
you go.) Our other calendar is on the computer. It takes up so much less
space that way.

Blessings,
Bonnie