Re: Thanksgiving wishes

I have to agree with everyone who said this group is the best therapy there is. I've certainly never met a more supportive and knowledgeable group. I'm very thankful to have found you.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thanksgiving wishes

Y'all quit w/ the crab cakes.  I'll be planting bulbs Thursday.

Oh stop, you're making me hungry. I'm determined to eat moderately this
year, small portions. We'll see. Have a wonderful holiday Auralie. I can
almost taste those crab cakes. You may have to post the pie recipe,Kitty.
Don't know if I can do this. Travel safely, post when you can and most of
all have a HAPPY Thanksgiving all.
Judy B