Re: Long weekend here, and...

Donna, got the seeds today. Many thanks. Any advice on starting the anemone?
Judy B
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:12 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Long weekend here, and...

Hum.... it was snowing this morning, although it all melted this afternoon.
Tomorrows high will feel like zero if we are lucky with the 45mph winds that
are already here. Might see some lake effect snow as well :(

It is a good thing to leave snags from dead trees, wonder if the animals and
birds will use the queen palm like that - places to hide and stuff.