RE: Guess everyone survived

Work- that is the agenda for me.

Had a peaceful day yesterday, small crowd of 7, lots to eat.

Got up bright and early, logged on to my computer and bought out the stores
with sales. Proceeded to the menards, then best buy, and finally made it to
work... just got home about 8:30 pm- long day!

Tomorrow as well as Sunday is another 12 hour days of work. Not sure we are
going to make our deadline of moving all that stock, but it will be close.

Neck already hurts, can't wait till my next day off- Dec 4th!

Where it has snowed on and off all day when the temp warmed up- too cold to
snow currently.