Re: Guess everyone survived

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Still very sore and moving
slow. Still on heavy drugs. But better. I'm going stir crazy. Pam, I got
the seeds too. THANKS!

Zem, I could write that great southern gothic novel with you. It's amazing how incredibly crazy families can be.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
Andrea, glad you got the fence up, not a moment too soon. Hope your backs
heals very quickly. Zem, if you ever write that novel girl, I'll buy the
first copy. Want it autographed too! LOL Glad everyone got their seeds.
Just started to sprinkle here. I'm praying for an all day downpour. We'll
see it I get my wish.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX