Re: speakers

In a message dated 11/28/05 7:34:51 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Curious if anyone has heard Dan Heims of Terra Nova nurseries speak?

Yes, Donna, Dan was the featured speaker of the ISU event in Nov.   Rich also
attended.   Get speaker and entertainer.   I purchased his book and got his
autograph however the best part of the book is his signature & cartoon.     I
suggest you look at the book before purchasing.   You will enjoy he as a
speaker.   Assume he will be speaking on Heuchera,Tiarellas & Heucherallas.
     It is cold, icy & snowy here this morning but probably a lot better than
where Rich is.