Re: Cat, was Rain

Let's see... Bashful belonged to Ms Fatma's co-teacher. Co-teacher was living in a rental, which was sold out from under her, and so she is moving in with SO. SO is allergic to cats, so Bashful need a new home, too. From the brief glimpse I got of Bashful before she scooted under the bed, she appears to be about 12-18 months old and completely black. If she ever comes out from under the bed, I'll try to take a picture.

On Nov 30, 2005, at 6:24 AM, Donna wrote:

WHAT! you have another addition to the family and
there was no announcement!

So tell us about Bashful....

Donna

Not yet.

But we got another one late yesterday. Her name is
"Bashful" and, true
to her name, she's been under the bed since she
arrived.

On Nov 29, 2005, at 8:45 PM, Donna wrote:

Do we have an official name yet?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:55 AM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Rain

Pouring here today. Just got back from taking
kitty for her rabies
shot
and we're both kinda dampish. It started raining
about sundown
yesterday--and it looks like it's going to
continue most of the day
according to the radar. Okay by me; didn't want
to mow the lawn
anyway.
And the other stuff that needs to be
done--potting, weeding,
transplanting--will keep for a day or two.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10