did marry one of them two years later, and regretted it.  #1 son married
the other one to "make her an honest woman," but somehow that pregnancy
seemed to fade away.  Anyway, that wife has been so antagonistic toward
#2 son that she won't have anything to do with him, or even his second wife.
#3 son does keep in touch with his oldest brother, but not the other.  It's
really a sad situation, but on family days I am sometimes glad that none of them
live close.  I love all my sons but I don't need these sensitive scenes. I
have had far too much drama already -  (I won't even begin about other gothic
situations - most of them have been resolved by time.)
At my age peace and quiet are what I appreciate most. That's why a birding
vacation at Thanksgiving is much to be thankful for.

In a message dated 11/25/2005 9:44:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,