Re: guess survived....dogs/rain

Droughts are no fun. In late 70s-early 80s, we had a drought in NorCal. My 200-foot well went dry. Ended up having a new 500-foot one drilled. Not cheap.

On Nov 30, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

So what's the plan? What is your municipality planning to do? And
surrounding areas? Surely it's been discussed. Will you truck water in by
the tankerload? What?

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] guess survived....dogs/rain

Getting lower all the time. All the lakes are around here are the same
way. The water pressure isn't fabulous but it's still flowing for
now....
And no rain in the ten day forecast, still.
And since there is only one natural lake in the entire state of Texas, the
rest are man-made and usually are someone's reservior. Not a great
situation at all.
(Trivia answer - Caddo Lake is the only natural one and we share that
w/ Louisiana)

On 11/30/05, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center <