Re: Re: US Garden Centers

This bit came through on another (open Yahoo) list. At first glance it looked legit, but on second, it looked more like spam.

Hi,

About 6 months ago, Mapmuse.com began a project- the interactive
mapping of garden centers and nurseries across the US. We initially
researched and populated these maps ourselves, with the idea in mind
that the public would subsequently add to, and enhance, the
information we provided. We mapped each garden center or nursery,
and provided space for a written description, photo, and link to a
website. Since this project was launched, gardening enthusiasts have
made hundreds of additions and enhancements to our maps. If you were
one of these contributers, we'd like to thank you for your help!

If you know of any garden centers or nurseries in your local
community that are new or have closed in the last six months, I am
writing to ask that you make those changes to the maps. Also, please
feel free to add any places that are still missing. If you are the
owner of garden center or nursery, you may want to consider our new
premium listing for $10/year. You can find out about these options
and make changes through easy to use links on the site (if you have
any problems, see http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/mmFAQ.htm#A4 ).

The link to the Garden Centers and Nurseries Map is as follows:
http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?brandID=GARDEN_CENTERS

If you are not familiar with Mapmuse, we are a highly trafficked
website with an Alexa traffic rating of 17,000 in the world. Our
goal is to help people find places related to their interests.

If you have a gardening related blog or website, a link or a mention
would be greatly appreciated. It is through links, and improving
search results that we are able to provide this service to consumers
and businesses free of charge.

Thanks,

Cindy Jett
Mapmuse.com