Re: Re:Wedding flower.....YT&T

Yes, the Viola.  The show's theme was Shakespeare's "Midsummer
Night's Dream,"  The "magical flower" used by Puck to cast his
enchantments was supposedly the Viola.  The cover of our booklet
featured a picture of it. A fun show, and the pots of YT&T worked out
very well as a challenge class.

In a message dated 11/02/2006 9:49:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,