Re: YT&T Viola

Thanks for sharing this.  This sounds like so much fun for the  children, and
what a lovely way for them to get an introduction to  gardening.  I'm curious
to see if this YT&T Viola grows here.  Of  course I would have to plant it
now, since all Violas, petunias, etc. are  winter plants here.  Will have to
check around locally, if not get seeds  for next year.  Jim did you know about
this plant in your area??  If  you all can grow it, we should too.
Thanks again Ceres.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 11/3/2006 11:03:08 AM Central Standard Time,