RE: Re: Well, it's wet.....beautyberry......orchids

Orchids...now, I'll sound like Bonnie M....I can't grow them and think them
beautiful...and you have them!!!  If you think the soil is the problem and
you want the beauty berry badly, have you thought about filling a large
hole with special soil to see if the bush could survive that way?  Does
anyone in your area have one successfully growing?  If so, you might check
out the conditions.  A quest for a plant...

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

Sometimes