Re: OT - Camera question

My first digital was a Kodak 4000. it's now Ms Fatma's classroom camera. Was about $400 at Sears [not exactly a discount retailer]. Came with a 12 pix flash card, so that had to be upgraded. Uses AA batteries [lithium best results]. Took nice pictures. Word on the photo printers is that they're a waste of money--much cheaper to have the drugstore print your pictures or print them on your computer's inkjet.