Re: OT - Camera question

Theresa- go to the HP site, there is a discussion group on how to fix HP
printers. I attempted to use it when I had a problem, although it was solved a
different way, I got some great advice in a short amount of time on it....

It
also makes a difference where you buy it from, back to that customer service
thing.... At work we bought a high end HP color laser.  One morning I came in
and the darn thing just refused to turn on. We did buy the extended warrenty.
After three hours of frustration calling here and there as instructed by the
warrenty folks, no one in my area fixed the darn things.  As you can imagine,
I was getting livid and called back the same place I purchased it from. They
arranged to pick it up by UPS the next day, refunded the orginial purchase
price and the warrenty fee took back all unused cart..... The darn thing was a
couple years old yet we got a full total refund! On top of it, they didn't
even require us to purchase another printer from them.....they sent a check-
NOT a credit on my account!

I was impressed!  I did end up calling back and
ordering another printer from them.... which arrived the next day so total
down time was one working day..... Might want to look at Quill for your next
printer purchase, their pricing is the same or cheaper than most (at least
around here) and have free shipping.

Donna