Re: now Horticulture

Many plant society publications are good - depends on your field of
interest.  My favorite is Cactus and Succulent Society Journal.  I have
subscribed for 25 years or more and it never ceases to provide new
and interesting material.  I used to belong to the Rose Society, but
gave it up when the deer invasion grew so bad and my rose-hybridizer
friend died.  Their publications were never so interesting, anyway.
In general, my favorite magazine is Natural History.  I know it's not
a horticulture magazine, but it has lots of stuff of horticultural
interest.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/17/2006 10:14:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,