Re: Bummer weekend... sorta

I, too, hope your DIL has an easy delivery and a healthy baby. I can't believe you actually made sauerkraut. My mother used to make it every year or so. When the nuns came to the little Catholic mission near where I grew up, Mama took some jars of sauerkraut to their house warming. As luck would have it one of the quart jars fell off the table onto the concrete floor. What a smell! :o) I was about 10 years old when that happened, and I always think of it when somebody mentions sauerkraut.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bummer weekend... sorta

Congrats! So is this your first granddaughter? grandkid? Why didn't you go
too... (ok, never mind that last question!) Hope all goes easily and she
arrives healthy :)

Know of two males born recently, Isaac on 10/17 and Dylan
on 11/17  hum...... we were wondering where the girls where!

So how long ago
did you plant those pepper seeds, seems like only a week or two ago? You own
sauerkraut- hum, got a recipe?