So after...

the eye doctor, I drove home in a fog. If they can brew a drug that will dilate one's pupils, why can't they brew one that will constrict one's pupils? Once home, I watched "About Schmidt" as my eyes crept back to normal. Great movie, I think. Doc said I can keep my eyes until late January 2007 when she wants to dilate them again. All this futzing around because I've got a brown spot on my blue left iris--had this brown spot since at least age 11, when I first noticed it. I told her that Georgetown University photographed it in 1990 or so, but she was unimpressed.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10