Holiday break

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.   The weather was fabulous
here.   I am working at the pharmacy/Hallmark store which has been so busy with
December nipping at our heels.
     Our outdoor lights & decor are all up and 2 of the 3 trees I decorate
indoors are up & the 3rd has lights but nothing else yet.
     ISU Perennial Sat was great and I had the opportunity to visit with Rich
who attended also.   Craig Bergman from the Chicago area was my favorite
speaker.   He has also been a writer for Fine Gardening on occasion.
     Enjoy the season!       Ceres