Re: Speaking of pots...

It is great for mending tennis shoes and for gluing the soles back on Birkenstocks.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 3:09 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Speaking of pots...

Goop is a fast-drying silicone-based glue that will stick anything to anything--forever.

On Nov 26, 2006, at 7:12 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

Jim, sounds easy but I'm not familiar with Goop but assume it is a glue.
Agree you need to submit to Fine Gardening. There are some nice gifts for the
best tip but the couple I submitted were printed but not the best.
     Ceres

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W