From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] weather conditions

We have had one of the worst days I can remember in a long long time.
It is like a blizzard.... blowing snow and sooo cold.  I think the wind
chill is around 5-8 degrees.
My husband just called and told me that he was stuck in a ditch.  He and
a guy that works with him were trying to help another guy out of the
ditch and all 3 of their trucks ended up stuck.  They had another friend
that they could call that brought a huge 4 wheel drive tractor to pull
all of them out.  This is headed to Chicago so I don't know how many of
you that will affect... but get ready.  It is suppose to stop here in
the next few hours.
Tricia