newest plants

I went to help another girl buy a tree and I ended up with several good buys. I got these at the local nursery where the owner is a tree expert, he goes on seed hunting expeditions and has started some wonderful trees and shrubs. I bought one of his own named varieties of Ilex decidua "Cherry Berry" Possumhaw. I bought a one gallon very small one so this year it won't be very showy but next year I expect great things from it. He also let me have a great dogwood that he found the seeds from trees growing between Ft. Worth and Dallas out in full sun. I also bought a one gallon Chamaecyparis obtusa "Crippsii", a one gallon Callicarpa americana beautyberry, a one gallon Fothergilla major "Mt. Airy"bottlebrush. The Chamaecyparis he recommended as one of the hardiest in for our area. The Callicarpa is loaded with purple berries and the Fothergilla has wonderful fall color. Do any of you have any recommendations for where to plant them or what they need. He told me to remember that the dogwood is still a dogwood and would need water no matter where he got it from.
zone 6b
where fall is in full swing