Re: Plants mag

> Ceres turned me on to Plants magazine years ago, but I haven't looked into
> it for some time.  I'm trying to put together a presentation on new plants
> so I looked to
> http://www.plants-magazine.com/
> only to find it experienced total disaster.  Does anone know if it was
> resurrected in some form elsewhere since the upload there a yr and 1/2 ago?

Hi Kitty,

   No, I believe that it's totally defunct.

> Anyway, does anyone have any relatively new or underused plants they'd like
> to suggest?

   I've become a big fan of Kalimeris lately, especially
   Kalimeris yomena 'Shogun'.

   Also, Lychnis viscaria 'Firebird':

      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/catalog/037-0003

   Phlox glaberrima 'Morris Berd' is another that I'd like to see used
   more.  It's been around for ages, but performs so well in wet shade.

Chris