Re: TDay Special

Jane, our gray cat woke us at 4:45 this morning, scratching at
the bedroom door and crying piteuosly.  She does this from
time to time.  When we got up a few minutes later, we found
a very dead mouse on the kitchen floor.  Also that the telephone
had rung during the night (the bedroom door was closed and I
had the down comforter over my ears) and a message had been
left that there would be a power failure at 6:03 AM.  I don't know
if Jane was boasting about her mouse, or if she was distressed
that we had not answered the telephone.  Anyway, the power
outage didn't happen. Don't know what that was about, but I
am very glad it didn't happen - the backup generator had been
hauled off for servicing last Friday.
In a message dated 11/18/2007 2:02:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,