Re: Boston area

You have to mail plants home- they'll never make it through security screening these days! So a visit to FedEx may make the return trip home much easier.
Theresa

Donna wrote:
Of course you should bring something to carry your new
treasures home with.

My DH screamed when he caught me packing the one
suitcase inside the other suitcase on our trip last
month.  Works out great and yes we needed it to bring
everything home.

Another option is to mail your dirty clothes back
home.  If you have an option of stopping at a post
office, they always have those priority mail boxes for
free along with the tape to seal them.... (and Yes, he
screamed about doing that too, but the best was the
guys at work who were dieing to open the box before I
got back. <lol>)

Have a safe and fun trip!

Donna

--- Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com> wrote:

Sounds like I better take an extra suitcase & some
bubble wrap!