Re: Hi all!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hi all!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:59:03 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=q2l4OLVwV2PIktLVSbcVSj1ITXNsQEFe5/i8Eb88Erw=; b=T8Oytgw/vOOf7nm0ITapplmCSPENBJSNvggT6bm/6hBY+RNnER6fIocrwoYIFKOn9i+8kKxpLI5SgTvYlAYCd24ST2K0rptUq6dkw1Z8qy8TxWD1wDgOjV8NfZE/v383fU3f/PI6e+hdhrnJr1cKlTp9uOXS2w3GCPmOLrjnQqQ=

What she said dear.  Try to get some rest if possible, sure sounds like you
need it!

> Sounds like you've had more than your share all this year,
> Theresa.  Here's hoping you will soon be able to spend
> some peaceful time in your garden, and that you can
> find some thing to be thankful for this week.  You have
> my prayers, Auralie
> In a message dated 11/19/2007 11:33:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:
> Sorry I haven't written for a while- life has become temporarily insane
> again (and boy can you tell by looking at the wilderness that my garden
> has become!)
> 2 weeks ago I ended up having a root canal, followed by pain and pain
> killers, attempting to pack for a conference out of state while
> medicated (not an effective practice at all!!), then visit with mom and
> sister in TX for a couple of days.  The last night there was spent in
> the ER with mom for 8 hours, she was admitted (renal problems due to
> dehydration, then irregular heart beat, transfer to cardiac unit, need
> for 24 hr sitter to keep her calm and from removing her IV etc, then
> this am she got up and fell gashing her forehead open, resulting is
> stitches, CT scan, xrays etc.),  Hopefully she will be released back to
> the Alzheimer's facility sometime tomorrow where she'll get PT and have
> a sitter for a while to help her readjust.  I missed part of the
> conference, thought I'd end up flying back to TX today (after the head
> injury episode) and really, I'm just kind of tired.  Wednesday I'll get
> the root canal finished finally and maybe I'll get to eat again.
> Despite it all, I'm still here- more scatter than usual- but hey, what
> can you expect.
> Soon I will return to my garden which is in desperate need of care, and
> I want to get some snow peas planted (and tomatoes yanked out!).
> Macy (the insane kitten) has grown into an adolescent in the past 2
> weeks.  She now can climb anything (not that I appreciate this), but is
> still a purr-face, and still doesn't sleep through the nice (hence the
> seclusion in the bathroom at night).
> Hope all is well in the rest of the world and that everyone has a great
> thanksgiving!
> http://www.aol.com

Pam Evans
Kemp TX