Re: baking

Jesse, that is just too funny!!
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] baking

I'll trade you some CHICKENS for some onions? Saturday, we discovered that our gray chicken (the one who hatched chicks in September) did NOT get eaten by coyotes. She just got fed up with me taking her eggs every day so she HID. She came strutting out with 8 new baby chicks. I just got my laundry room all cleaned up from the last brood - and here I go again! I think my rooster needs to have his giblets removed!!!

 Jess

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:
 I have quite a lot of red onions...recipe? Pretty please?

Cyndi