Re: baking.. now predators

Raccoons are really a nuisance, aren't they? Clever little devils. I'm not sure those electronic devices work, however. Everything I've heard/read said they do for awhile, then they don't for a long time. I've finally deterred them here somewhat by popping them with a BB gun [CO2 pistol]. I try to hit them where their fur is thinnest--head or butt. A couple of direct hits will keep them away until they forget the sting, usually about a month or so. But then they're back.