Re: serving suggestion

Your breads made me perk up, too. Around here cracked pepper is served in the dipping oil. You menu certainly sounds delicious.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] serving suggestion

You are going to shine with that menu!  We even make a meal out of the
breads and oil. Parmesan cheese is great but you can also spice it up with
some of the italian herbs, garlic or even just some dill in that cheese.
Any cheese will work as long as it is extra fine grate.
Drats, now I am hungry for the breads!
Good luck
Vera