Re: cat news

Interesting.  My cats use porcelain/ceramic type dishes for food, but  we do
use the plastic water dishes that use a liter soda bottle for  filling.  I
wonder if they come in other types of material.  I don't  ever recall seeing any.
 The dogs use the stainless steel dishes for  food....but they too use the
same water bowl inside, and a stainless steal  bucket outside.  With so many
animals drinking water from the same  container, we need something that holds
water and refills itself.  Even  then we refill the bottle 2-3 times per day in
the summer.
Has anyone seen one of these types in anything but plastic???
Thanks for the info, Betsy!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 10/31/2008 10:20:47 AM Central Daylight Time,