RE: Greenhouse problems

Mine is going to be about six times that size when we are all done but I
grow lots of tropical plants and am getting tired of moving them in and out.
I would also like to be able to harvest some of my tropical fruit someday
and to do that they need to have a place to grow large. I have a clove and a
nutmeg tree coming in this week. FINALLY! I have wanted both of those
forever and am so thrilled that I will finally get them. Now lets hope my
skills are good enough to keep them alive!

I have not seen that movie or even heard of it but I am going to look it up.

Sheri