Re: Rain!!!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Rain!!!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:39:49 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=dEfhLkbX7Sv1V8MGjBZfUwG5YfABUQiC4WkxC4d9cT4=; b=JP5hlJs3OCLj/hfA2Jc2ExSKRGP1DoRNpEPg/StJ8PaqtofLU4P4ft7wm+C3WfVCXk ns25ikJSuZ0g8Lk4O1iTlpxexhxZjd3hue1qGRKqSRoaVNPgU7QDU3rjX+ANWfAC62wV vWkh4RnpQdoAneczYGXEp7QAF+t2WN47fk0KY=

Oh, I like "Carmen" very much.  Was listening to "Don Giovanni" yesterday at
work.  I use headphones there of course.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX