Re: Greenhouse problems

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse problems
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:54:32 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=diUrtcGmWLdbcW9SdsdJIBGYF5lHiGv7MUSR1D7ZzWQ=; b=pk0MBWdzOguwEd1JxGNMES5wvnz08OiQ/IMJgg4a2sz3lBFm4xvA5FjYnSXluyl+Sx 3H2ayEHhnw4IVC9W0eoKkRnNJg33E/FIiAG/+c/9jWzQjOqc2+bT5MIRDRBW7Sg8cGdT cTLukVCUTsyfIghPwdJqimYGudVhsg7llie2Q=

HEY..you know what else will work?  PVC pipes.  They would work GREAT!!

--
Jesse R. Bell