Re: Greenhouse problems/Citrus

Yikes, that might be your problem...the watering rather than the pot  itself.
 I might neglect my other plants, but I've learned to definitely  keep my
fruit trees watered well, especially in the heat.  A few  trees might produce
more when they are stressed, but I've found that  citrus is not one of them.  I
have seen this on some of my other fruit  trees too, like the miracle fruit,
starfruit, etc.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 11/3/2008 7:17:05 PM Central Standard Time,