Re: HELP - greenhouse problem...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: HELP - greenhouse problem...
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:13:27 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=3Sr8UdXGnv8opC/O8Apa3UiOA7R0dTcfgVLTZvDNtI8=; b=TrIl1Y7d9X0LU4jofw3oIEHVvP4BynKw3je9TgJWpuPfGL6QG7GzkGafjhnd8eb7Wc A4NeH0jANSGRXl815vbnW6IUOMS3sGA9OAioUWLcrKZo9NfQUEOx1OqULPhWS+oFzdR2 syL5OPlr2wirS78b4kkFd9yRAAcl66fzMRkeQ=

THANKS to all of you.  I will save this e-mail.  When we got home last
night...we did find the panel.  It was actually easier to find it in the
dark with a spot light...from the glare when the light hit it.  But it's
good to know how to get a replacement when I NEED it.  So I'll save that
information.  Good thing we found it...temps dropped really low last night.
[not ready for winter yet]