Re: seed

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: seed
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:37:32 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Zi834TWob4209rfQFjEeETbzd5bNDKgT0DatcXOrMMQ=; b=PNRjxEdlYxqcBWTtxrf2R6BfbX6Dy4wqxjLFOUQMPKzCE308jJgiIs2T+v2Zr0V3nq YbUSbB9DdBFjJD2kMrXFRl9upaeMHc3xn9RKFF8zOQFmnSqHTCJY8CnytxR202IJSd14 gqzmjqVM9s6Nnm80mFhJGK5IBd7JkMZHGt4mA=

Oh..I wasn't worried!  Shoot...this list is kinda like family...I think I
have just about EVERYBODY's address from mailing seeds and plants out, and
receiving them as well.

> I already had your adrs but thanks for the confirmation.  It'll be a long
> wait from seed to flower, but now that you have a grnhs, it could be
> worthwhile.  Mine had a bumper crop of flowers this year.  When I was
> cleaning up today there were many half empty seed heads.  I started
> sprinkling the seed around the plant hoping for babies someday.  Then I
> realized someone might want some so I held back a few.
> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5
> ----- Original Message ----- From: Jesse Bell

Jesse R. Bell