Re: Beautiful day

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Beautiful day
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:00:09 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kROb4jisLQJoxv+IwyEKUghuKbcKxnbwOao9mh75N8E=; b=ga8kwr43OnP15A2VUMjBtSFLCKJOwZlXdGR4gnOH4mS1bWV4EB+7/+rJW7Szrehmf7 N1D4L7XOCVIMCs6LOk8/dRrQn5VG+J0h34iPphxuydJb9z6KD8C9mB5aGWpbAA33SURx xRmmwOIPikZVqqhyTazUOU2CgwTFwGwMEnlFs=

Cooooool.  It is a beautiful day here as well.  Chilly, but fallishly (is
that word) beautiful.

--
Jesse R. Bell